Friday, June 10, 2005

...when a tree falls in the forest...

allright, i'll admit i haven't been very active lately. there hasn't been a post in quite a while. but now i'm back baby...some people would even say back with a vengeance...who this 'people' are i do not know. actually i don't even know if there are poeple out there who read this dribble? are there??? if YOU can answer 'yes dammit' to the previous question please let me know...this blog has a comment button...whereby you can leave me a little thought, or a taunt, and let me know that me writing this actually has a point to it. not that i am desperate for validation...but its sorta nice you know when people let you know that you're alive...so, leave a comment dammit!...and maybe i will write more regularly...

2 Comments:

Blogger Linn Søvig said...

LOL! I know what you're feeling...I thought no one read mine either until I met a few people I hadn't seen in a while and they commented on it! Kinda annoyed me that they didn't bother to comment!!! But I think they're just shy, hun!! Anyways....I have a list of blogs I try to visit everyday and you're definately on that list!!;))
Oh...and I see now that you've got it set so that only those with blogger accounts can comment...do something about that and I'm sure they'll come flowing in!

12:23 AM  
Blogger Joachim Strand said...

aha...so that where the dog is buried...will fix that asap

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home